3 phase power
Practically maintenance-free, induction lighting offers many features that make it an attractive light source and is emerging as one of the newest technologies in lighting. With a 100,000 hour rated life, these systems seldom need replacing. Particularly useful in applications where lamp replacement is cumbersome and expensive, as in some outdoor applications and in hard-to-reach areas such as tunnels, airports, public facilities, freezers, and many others.
- Ultra-Long Life -100,000 hour rated life*, perfect for hard-to-reach applications
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – reduced energy and maintenance costs
- Crisp White Light – choice of color temperatures
- Outstanding Color Performance – no shift over lamp life, high 80+ color rendering
- High Reliability – instant hot and cold start-up and re-start
- Stable Light Output – no variation over a wide range of temperatures and voltage fluctuations
- High efficacy
Because its light output is not significantly influenced by ambient temperature, the induction lamp can start at very low temperatures, maintaining at least 85% of nominal lumens (see Maximum/Minimum Ambient Temperature chart below). Induction lighting produces high quality light in a variety of color temperatures. This makes it useful in a multitude of applications while still offering improved efficiency. This gives lighting designers more options in their designs. Relatively insensitive to line voltage fluctuations, its light output remains constant over a wide range of input voltages. The induction lamp is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications where durability and long life is certainly a high priority. As a compact source, the induction lamp can be used in a wide range of fixtures, adding further flexibility for the lighting designer.